How do you satiate the anxiety that comes with dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

How do you satiate the anxiety that comes with dating?

I've been on 6 dates with this guy and things have been going really smoothly. However, I can't shake the feeling that he's out of my league because he's very attractive, outgoing (&has lots of attractive friends). There's no basis to my anxiety except the fact that I cant help but think about how my past dating experiences have ended abruptly....any tips on how to get rid of this anxiety?

submitted by /u/mintylaced
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2SeRnoq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages