when u realize they were just using you F17 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

when u realize they were just using you F17

i dated two guys in the summer cause im a moron. today, my seat partner who im good friends with is in the same group that the two guys i dated are in. he told me that they were just using me. obviously, i just cracked jokes and laughed at it but the entire day i just wanted to cry. its so crazy how fantastic people can be at lying and deceiving those who gave you a chance. it makes me feel so foolish, gullible, embarrassed, and hopeless. you can say that im a dramatic teenager thats learning her first lesson in dating and i guess you'd be right but my mind always feels out of control and i dont know how to really think. and so many people just leave me i guess and i feel as though i'll never be good enough for anyone. thats how they were able to take advantage of me because they knew i was and still am unstable. if one of them texted me and said they wanted me back, i would take them back. im just a desperate fucking loser who will be willing to love any guy that tells me im good enough to suck his dick. i know this post is a mess. i just feel entirely alone. i dont really have anyone to talk to about it. i cant go to therapy. im stuck.

submitted by /u/idontknowwhatouse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2HG0FWn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages