Would a guy tell a woman he likes that he has a date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Would a guy tell a woman he likes that he has a date?

My (F34) coworker (M27) has been flirting with me a lot the past couple months. He’s made it pretty obvious he is into me short of actually saying it. I’ve always thought he was cute but I thought he was too young. I’ve gotten past that and have started flirting back. I asked him if he had plans tonight, just as chit chat, and he paused to think about it and said he might have drinks with his brother. Then he said he might go out with a girl.

Am I imagining he likes me? Would he still tell me he has a date if he likes me?

submitted by /u/NamasteHealthy1111
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Scuke6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages