I don’t think I’m asking too much - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I don’t think I’m asking too much

Me (f17) and my boyfriend (m18) have been dating for almost four months now and we’ve been fighting a lot more since I told him I want him to put effort back into our relationship and he says that he needs to worry about school and work so he won’t put the same effort that he is used too. I’ve tried to explain that I don’t want to be at the center of his world and I want him to focus on school and work but when we only dry text and he stopped being lovey and has stopped holding my hand and kissing me I feel like we’re more like friends than dating. My friends tell me to end it but I’ve been in love with him for almost three years. Am I asking too much to ask for attention from my boyfriend?

submitted by /u/kaileyCole
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2HGNJj7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages