How sketchy are these texts between my boyfriend and his ex? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

How sketchy are these texts between my boyfriend and his ex?

Her: So everything is going great with your new gf and you are pretty happy at the moment?

Him: I wish I could tell you how things are really going but I don’t trust you to talk through this medium. So don’t even ask. You know that

A few weeks ago he agreed to talk on the phone with her when she asked but she scratched that thinking it would be too awkward.

Do these texts seem sketchy?

submitted by /u/cutebroccolipea
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2SeAhXD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages