Girl I'm seeing says she needs space - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Girl I'm seeing says she needs space

So I've been seeing this girl for like 8 weeks and things were going really well. We would see each other about twice a week and I never got any vibes that she was losing interest. I saw her last Saturday and we had a great time together then I messaged her on the Tuesday after to see if she was available for something that week and she sent me a message saying I really like you as a person but I need some space to figure out what I want. It was very out of the blue and threw me for a loop.

She said that things felt like they were moving towards something serious and she needed to figure out if that was what she wanted yet. I told her i appreciated her honesty and to get back to me when she's decided what she wants to do. Basically playing it very cool and I've left her alone since, haven't called or texted or message her on any socials.

It's been about 5 days since the interaction and she still following my Instagram stories etc so she hasn't cut me off. I've made sure to be very busy and doing things with other people to sort of show that I'm not desperate for her contact, without being obnoxious.

My main questions are what does this mean? I'm trying to take this at face value and believe she's being honest but I've never been in this situation before with a a girl.

I also want to know if there's a period of time I should wait before getting back to her, if she doesn't do so. Or if I should just wait and take silence as its own answer.

Also was I being too needy or keen by arranging dates?

Thanks so much

submitted by /u/Dasnutt30
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3kzdr7p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages