Give me motivation to confess my feelings to my crush - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Give me motivation to confess my feelings to my crush

Liked her since I can remember, both of us are graduating HS next month (we go to the same school) she used to like me, I say used to because I don't know if she still does. Both of us are shy, I just want to let her know, don't want to have regret in the future, doing it via text. I'm just afraid of that send button or rejection, that's why I need your help people! Thanks

submitted by /u/fatkirby69
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/338xiEK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages