Question about penis size - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Question about penis size

I’m not unattractive but knowing I’m below average when it comes to penis size and I don’t want to disappoint anyone. I’m about 5.5 inches while erect. I’ve had women be pretty obvious about wanting to sleep with me but I’ve always been worried about disappointing them so I always tell them I have a girlfriend or some other excuse. I’m still a virgin and am wondering how I should handle these situations. Should I tell them I’m not very big or just let things happen? Like I said I’m really worried about disappointing the girl and getting embarrassed.

submitted by /u/eboysuspect
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3kWARne
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages