Got ditched and am looking for words of encouragement. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Got ditched and am looking for words of encouragement.

So long story short, I (25M) recently had sex with a girl (20F) I met on tinder right before the pandemic. Date ended with a kiss but she eventually ghosted. Fast forward 8 months, she came back into my life and we spent the night at her apartment. It had been a long time for me. Hadn’t had sex in a while so naturally I ran into some hiccups at first, but as the night went on the sex came more naturally and my goal was to really just to please her. I was anxious but I did my best give her what she wanted. We must’ve been fucking for 5-6 hours, give or take. We talked for a bit and had a connection throughout the entire night.

The post-sex cuddles eventually led to more sex and she told me herself that the “sex was good” while I didn’t even ask. I told her i wanted to see her again and she agreed. After I left the next day, she tried to make plans with me for later in the week. When I sent her a confirmation text, she told me she was busy and wanted to meet some other time. Later that night she sent a paragraph stating that it wasn’t going to work out. Of course, I was infatuated so i tried to convince her otherwise but she had her wall firmly up.

A week or so later, I am still thinking about her and the night we had. I know the best thing to do is move on and find another woman. I’m hoping my mood will bounce back.

Any words of encouragement or advice you guys can give me?

tl;dr: met a girl before pandemic. she came back into my life recently, we had sex, not sure if i was good but i she said i was. she ditched me a couple days after. kinda depressed. would like some advice or encouragement lol.

submitted by /u/tgwe2020
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/368yiKW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages