I'm a college student leaving for home for 2 months in 10 days... I just met a girl I really like but I'm wondering if I should wait or try talking to her now. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2020

I'm a college student leaving for home for 2 months in 10 days... I just met a girl I really like but I'm wondering if I should wait or try talking to her now.

I'm a college student who lives across the country. In 10 days, I'm flying home and will be staying home until the end of January. I literally just met a girl at a friend's house for dinner and she's great; I might be terrible at reading physical signals but she seemed at least somewhat interested in me despite us not getting any alone time.

I'm worried that, if I ask her out now and go on a single date within the next 10 days, then don't see her again for 2 months, things will fizzle out and she won't be as interested in picking back up. On the other hand, I only had two dates with my first girlfriend before I flew home for a 3-month summer, and we just continued talking over Snapchat and everything was fine. Also, what if I don't make a move and then she starts seeing someone between now and February?

TL;DR Is it bad timing to ask a girl out 10 days before I won't be able to see her for two months?

submitted by /u/alarmed_fire
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2IHUsuv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages