(M20) Is there anything I could be doing to make myself more appealing? Or is part of the process also a numbers game? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 22, 2020

(M20) Is there anything I could be doing to make myself more appealing? Or is part of the process also a numbers game?

This is a serious question. This isn't a "nice guy" entitled to a relationship, phone number, or social media account for conversing with a girl. I respect whatever response she gives me at the end of a conversation, and will strive to find ways to improve to better my chances next time. Of course, ideally, I do hope for a positive outcome, and I do expect a somewhat civilized conversation if I willingly put myself in a position where I want to socialize with a girl (or anyone, for that matter), but the final response is completely acceptable by me.

I've asked out multiple girls and have made attempts to approach them in public: all to no avail.

Objectively, I'm not overly attractive, but at the same time, I don't think I'm unattractive to the point where I can be dismissed easily. Either way, I make sure to clean myself properly before I head out into public (basic hygiene): kempt hair, clean teeth, bright smile, well-fit clothes, and an accessory or two to top my outfit off. When I approach someone, I may be slightly nervous, but I'm more than capable of being able to talk through it: to the point where it should be dismissable above everything else I managed to accomplish up until that point (if confidence is an issue, I can't think of anything less confident than managing to confront an interest in public).

And, for what it's worth, I like to think that I'm not overstepping into 'unwinnable territory.' No 'dimes', '10/10s', and ESPECIALLY no one who appears to be in a relationship already: only those who I actively have an interest in and can foresee a similar response.

TL;DR- Average guy, practices proper etiquette, puts my best foot forward when introducing myself, still gets turned down (in multiple aspects). Is there anything I should be doing to increase my appeal? Or is part of approaching a woman a numbers game?

submitted by /u/FJ--1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37eSA4P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages