Why do they even respond? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Why do they even respond?

I have been having a hard time with online dating. I swipe for at least an hour a day and send messages to anyone that really catches my eye. The thing is that I'll have matches and responses from cuties that just go absolutely nowhere. Like, why do they tease me like this? It's getting depressing and very frustrating trying to woo them when they're just playing games.

submitted by /u/dldewolf
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fBpeRH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages