[31] I buzzed my hair and I don’t get any matches anymore lol - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 29, 2024

[31] I buzzed my hair and I don’t get any matches anymore lol

Balding at the crown, so I buzzed it off to a 1 1/2 and grew out my facial hair.

Used to get at least 5 matches a week on dating apps. But ever since I included pictures of me with my current look I just get 0.

I’m in okay shape, I workout 4 days a week. I have a good job (6 figs) and I’ve been told I’m funny and have an attractive smile.

But I feel my self esteem has dropped because of my hair.

Do I just ditch the apps at this point? I feel my luck is better in person and I talk to women relatively easily. But apps were the easiest way to get dates and now I can’t even get matches.

I also don’t mind DMing my profile pictures if someone wants to help me out and give me feedback. (I just don’t like posting my personal pictures in my posts)

submitted by /u/AmericanViolence
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/k3cVvDx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages