As a man, I'm viewed romantically but at times I want casual. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 23, 2024

As a man, I'm viewed romantically but at times I want casual.

I'm 28M, my whole life I've been more reserved and quiet but I reveal a charming side when I feel like it. My cousin told me I'm "intimidating" but she knows how unserious I am when you really know me.

It seems even when I lead with "lust" women still push for something more. I was told I'm probably a "fuckboy" before. I wish I was! Women have said "I bet you get all the girls" before. Again, I wish I did.

These women end up confessing or demonstrating that they'd love a relationship, and this makes me sad. Of course I'm flattered to be wanted for a relationship and I understand how important consistency and relationships are to women. How can I improve my messaging to ensure I'm not leading women on and wasting their time as well as mine?

submitted by /u/Full-Flamingo-8614
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/IjmULBn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages