I want to “break up” cause my life is in shambles does that make me an asshole? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 3, 2024

I want to “break up” cause my life is in shambles does that make me an asshole?

Hi!

So I’ve been seeing this guy since March and im not sure we’re officially dating cause he told me he refers to me as his girlfriend to friends and family but he never asked me officially to be his girlfriend and we haven’t met his friends of family and he’s met a few of mine but the thing is my life the past 2 ish months went down the shitter, I lost my place of residence (I work at a campground for oil workers so I basically live at work/ sleep at my friends houses when I’m off for a maybe 10 days) my relationship with family is on weird terms and I travel a lot because of all that plus I don’t have anywhere to go besides to travel and hotels when I’m not at work and it’s really really affected my mental health and done a number on my body too

There’s been a lot of words of support and sleepovers here and there but mostly phone calls with him and he’s in school in a difficult program and different schedules and stuff, but I often forget I’m seeing someone cause it’s just so inconsistent with him I feel like I’m alone in everything that’s been happening to me anyway

I’ve been trying to think of a way to break it off with him cause of my life being a mess and his being stressful and busy but he’s never officially told me in his girlfriend so a part of me feels like I don’t owe him that

Basically I’m asking am i justified for feeling this way and how do I break up with the situation without hurting/blaming myself or him for anything I’m in a weird spot and any advice would help cause I feel mean and weird if I say the most honest things on my mind

Sorry for the long post haha Tia!

submitted by /u/Exciting-Wasabi-7512
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/E8zW7NC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages