Is this guys interested in me? Please help - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Is this guys interested in me? Please help

I a "F21" met this guy on tinder "M21" he lives in the next town about 20 minutes from me we met about 1 month ago have hung out three times, one time I went home with him once from the bar and spent the night at his we always seem to have a really good time together we laugh a lot and it's never awkward last time we hung out we went to eat then went to the beach to watch the sunset it was a really nice night when we are together he seems interested in me but I have been the one to make the plans and we talk on snap chat every day and he's not dry at all when he talks to me he compliments me and it's very nice but he doesn't ask to see me again. I need advice from a guy who can tell me what this means I want to see him again but I can't be the one who's always asking. So is he interested or not? Also sometimes he doesn't snap me for a bit and I can see his snap score going up but when he answers me he always answers in paragraphs so l'm really confused. Be the first to comment

submitted by /u/Phone-Creepy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/PLeW1jn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages