How to approach a woman? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 24, 2024

How to approach a woman?

So for context, I’m a 34 year old guy, been single for 3 years now. All of my past relationships have arisen from friendships, essentially developed naturally. So I have never had to “date” or ask for someone’s number before.

On my morning commute to work I regularly see a woman who I think is really cute. I “think” we’ve both been stealing glances at each other. We both have visible tattoos and dress in an alternative style so there is at least some common ground.

So I’ve been racking my brains over if and how I should approach her but two things keep cropping up.

A) How to approach without coming off as a creep? She always has headphones in as do I, and I’d hate to make her feel uncomfortable on a commute she takes daily.

B) I can’t stop overthinking if she has actually been looking at me. I guess it’s my lack of self confidence talking?

Point A is the most important to me. As I said I’ve not really ever had to do this before so I feel very out of my depth and I am keenly aware that the social landscape is constantly shifting. I would hate to make anyone feel uncomfortable, accidentally or otherwise, and I myself have received unwanted attention before.

I did ask a female friend of mine, who suggested to just write an invitation to coffee on a card with my number, give it and walk away, thereby giving her the agency to accept or decline and without cornering her. I can certainly see the logic in this however I wanted to get a broader set of opinions on this.

I suppose the last point is, should I even bother? Is there no way to do this without coming off as a creep?

Any opinions and points of view are greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/hopelessinromance90
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Ylkm7rF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages