Should I get breast augmentation? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Should I get breast augmentation?

I'm in good shape and newly single in my 40s, lost weight and lack oomph. I never wanted anything foreign in my body but I also know that men will be less interested in me if I don't have boobs. Thank you for your opinion.

Also I got a dm and I see that I have 2 chats but I can't find them. Thanks for the advice

submitted by /u/Brilliant-Spot8528
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/AuCGvtN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages