Is this considered cheating ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Is this considered cheating ?

Hey y’all, so I’ve ‘24 F’ been dating a guy ‘27 M’ for 5months, everything seemed to be amazing we traveled for the first time on my birthday spent 2days together, after this first trip we came back to our city and talked about our situation and we started to date this was 3months ago (I’ve been seeing him for 2months, dating for 3). He never said he was drinking going to clubs every saturday “which i don’t really appreciate but never told him, I wanted him to feel free”. We made things clear after that first trip and he said he’s ready and sure about me he wanted something serious, we planned to have a trip for nearly a week to see how it’s gonna work on the fourth day I FOUND OUT HE WAS TALKING TO A GIRL (i went super crazy about it and started hitting him ) I finally decided to talk to that girl in front of him and she knows about me he told her i am his gf but even though I chose to leave the house atm. He lied about this girl he started to make up a whole story saying it’s a coworker of him while I was asking him call that number back, he also said he doesn’t know the number but when I took his phone I found out they were talking for months every day( while he was seeing/dating me and we barely talk all the week we only meet on sundays he’s always telling that he’s busy he cannot take his phone with him at work we spent weeks without sending a msg but still meet on sundays) //( it’s not actually the first time he lies about the same number, on our 2nd trip he said it was his friend and he was drunk and started to send him msgs I chose to trust him at the moment) He’s a LIAR!!! i mentioned to him many times that I don’t tolerate cheating and I am very loyal to him ; I said if you don’t wanna do this anymore just tell me that u don’t want it and I’ll leave no need to cheat or lie to me I always got that intuition but chose to trust him instead. What i am asking is: is this even cheating ? i don’t wanna lose him to be honest he’s a very kind man with potential and smart I believe i can build something beautiful with him but I am not sure what to do after this. I can easily let him go i just don’t know if is the right thing to do.

submitted by /u/sihamou
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/xcg5Sn4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages