Words vs Actions - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Words vs Actions

Here is my situation... I (f 34) am ready for a serious relationship, and have met a man 31, who is not looking for anything serious right now. This is all very clear and easy to understand, we are not looking for the same thing, and we both know what the other is looking for. After about 7 wonderful dates I told him I thought it would be best to stop seeing each other, his response was basically, I'm not ready for a relationship, I like you, I want to keep seeing you. He does show genuine interest and I don't think he is just looking to hook up. It's confusing to me he wants to keep dating. If he wanted to be my boyfriend, he just would.... Right? I get the whole 'I need to be single and learn about myself' but I'm old. I don't have time to wait around. Please tell me what I already know but need beaten into my brain.

submitted by /u/InMyTire
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Xy4T2U5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages