What is happening in the current state of dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 5, 2024

What is happening in the current state of dating?

so for those of you who are single and dating right now. What is the number one problem that you have in the dating marketplace? If you’re using apps, what is the number one problem you have with apps? If you’re not getting any dates, why do you think that’s happening? I’m so curious. I’ve been having some conversations with some friends and I think I might know why, but I would love your input

submitted by /u/MichaelUnbroken
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/OV5BiXZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages