With dating being much harder these days, do you need to stand out to get results? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 12, 2024

With dating being much harder these days, do you need to stand out to get results?

For a guy to get results in today’s current dating marketplace, it may just be my mind, but it seems like you have to be exceptional. It doesn’t help when you aren’t the majority in terms of race, beliefs, and hobbies. I find that I am the only one who tries to initiate and ask engaging questions to my crushes. Do you have to be better than most others to get results in dating now? I find that most of the girls I pursue don’t like me at all. Where can you find girls that actually like you? I’m tired of trying with people who don’t respect or want to take time to get to know me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Junekim10
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/pD157dv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages