Empty feeling - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Empty feeling

Do you ever feel so low it feels like your heart is empty?

I feel like such a loser on relationships. I just wish things were like the way our grandparents had it. I’ve always dreamed of true love, but it never happened.

I’m 42 female, I like how I look. I get a lot of guys hitting on me but something about me repels people and I don’t know what is. I’m clean, have a job, and all that. I feel so used. I feel like after I sleep with someone they lose interest so I’m trying to take it slower now.

I know a guy since March and have been out to a few dinners with him. We only kissed. I spent the night at his house 3 times and did not sleep with him. We were supposed to go on a trip today, and yesterday he cancelled on me. I don’t seem to find a balance. I feel so low. If I had slept with him I’d think it was because I was too easy. Idk maybe he’s got “someone” else going on…

But even before him. I never feel like guys are putting enough effort. I never feel loved enough on my relationships. I’m an honest person. I think I deserve to be loved. I just feel so frustrated with how dating is rn. I feel that if I show feelings for the guy, he will take me for granted. And I don’t know when I’m dating if the guy is just holding back for their own fear/ insecurity of showing and being rejected or if he’s really not interested.

I keep on overthinking remembering the things he did and say to try to discover, but also am terrified of getting my heart broken 💔 again.

Are men holding back? Or is it just a lack of interest?

I’m an emotional mess today. Feel like crying. Feel so sad.

submitted by /u/Keeptryinh
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/6mQdSWA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages