My GF (F20) wont post me (m22) on social media - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

My GF (F20) wont post me (m22) on social media

Hi everybody, so my girlfriend and I have been together for 9 months, offical for 6 months. Ill start with some context/red flags that have popped up in our relationship that makes me more concerned about this.

I asked her to make it offical 2 months in but she "wanted to get to know each other better" so i asked her again a month later and she said yes. Understandable but slightly threw me off, felt like she wanted to keep her options open which she offered up that that wasnt the case. Then we have had issues about who we communicate with. At first i explained to her I understand if she has male friends but please keep them at a respectful distance. Then i caught her snapchatting an old hookup, looked through her phone (with consent) found nothing bad, she offered up that she "gushed about me" to him. I asked she block him which she did after being a bit defensive saying they were never in a relationship but he helped her through bad times and swore up and down she hasnt and will never chest.

Then about a month ago, I spent a week with her and her family, took a bunch of pics. I asked if it was ok if i posted which she said yes, but when i asked if she was going to she said she "doesnt like to post relationships for a while like a year or more, and I dont even post that much anyways (she posts a few times a year)". It hurt because at this point i have spent so much time together, spent time with each others families, all of our friends know we are together etc, she tells me how much she loves me everyday. The only people that dont know about us are all of the dudes that follow her. Also context although she claims to hate most men she sure seems to have a lot of dudes following her and following them back. I feel like im being hidden from them.

Now she did post the post i made on her story and responds to my affectionate comments when she does post her and her girls. But it still just irks me that she wont actually post something that shows to her 2,000+ followers that we are together.

What should i think of all this?

TLDR; GF wont post us on instagram and it bothers me, should i be concerned

submitted by /u/AdOrdinary8936
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ZG8whtI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages