Just got done with the second date and I’m very confused - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Just got done with the second date and I’m very confused

Ok so for context I (M23) had my first date with a guy on Thursday. We hit off well and we quickly decided to go on a second date today. Now the problem is I’ve been having issues recently with my mental health because me being an idiot threw all my medications away. So my emotions have been all over the place the last couple of weeks.

Now right after the first date, I was being touched and followed by this very creepy drunk guy on the road. Thankfully nothing happened and I got away in time. I have a big problem with touch and honestly that completely ruined my mood. So I was debating whether to go on the second date or not but decided to go in the end just because I felt like I was rotting away in my house.

I had told my date what happened that night and he was understanding. But for some reason he kept expressing the fact that he wanted to hug and kiss me. I politely said no because I really wasn’t in the mental state for that. He said no problem but he kept asking over and over can we kiss. He even asked me if we can go to the bathroom together. Now idk if it’s me just overreacting but I feel like he really shouldn’t have kept asking especially after I told him I didn’t want to. I almost did because I felt bad but I stopped myself.

Is this a red flag or uk was he just expressing his desires? Because it really rubbed me the wrong way and honestly I really wasn’t feeling great on the date anyway because of my mental health. I really don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/ExpensiveTree7788
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/IvXuy9R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages