Would you date a OF model/ stripper/ cam girl? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 19, 2024

Would you date a OF model/ stripper/ cam girl?

So I (31, businessman) am dating a girl (28) who’s like 90% the girl I was looking for.

She just recently told me what she really does for a living.. she’s a cam girl, OF creator and a stripper. She’s quite popular online too..

95% of my friends are very open minded and I’m pretty sure she would fit good into our group.

What would you do?

submitted by /u/Easy-Profile-5597
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/eIulgZE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages