How do you know the person you’re talking to is a narcissist? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, August 11, 2024

How do you know the person you’re talking to is a narcissist?

I’m talking to someone and I feel like he has some narcissistic traits and every time I tell him that he flips over and calls me manipulator!. Some of his traits are: 1- he thinks he’s better than anyone 2- he never apologize 3- he starts talkin shit about my family whenever we fight 4- he doesn’t like what I wear or do 5-whenever we fight if I don’t do the first move and be the bigger person he’d never talk to me.

submitted by /u/Emmaxx94
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/zwLiQPA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages