How do you feel about a lot of texting + good morning texts early on? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

How do you feel about a lot of texting + good morning texts early on?

I hate to say this but I appreciate people who are communicative but there is such thing as too much too soon. I told someone that I was excited to learn more about them and they took that as an opportunity to send me multiple paragraphs about themselves, their philosophies, values, interests and more.

While I (28f) appreciate someone being so open, honest/vulnerable with me it’s a lot for me given we haven’t had any 1:1 time. We’ve met in person 2 times prior through mutual friends/music. He’s (26m) very attractive and cool but we’ve never spent time together alone so it feels a bit much for me too soon. It feels like texting paragraphs on top good morning text and wishing someone a nice day without knowing them somewhat a false sense of intimacy early on. I also don’t want them to feel anxious if I’m not super responsive all the time.

I wouldn’t mind it as much if I knew him more but overall am not a huge texter. I do insist on being consistent with making solid plans but tend to like letting the rest follow and grow with time. How do you guys feel about this? Should I tell him my preferences in person on our date Friday or perhaps sooner? He sent the good morning text this morning.

submitted by /u/yeahthatwayyy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ZLPX1jd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages