I do great on the initial approach and then fizzle out... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

I do great on the initial approach and then fizzle out...

So, I am back to dating after a long marriage. I generally have positive interactions with women because I am pretty interesting guy, reasonably successful, and at least some women find me attractive. I haven't liked dating apps, so I have been approaching women at bars, live music events, etc and striking up brief conversations. Usually I get a smile and responsive conversation for a minute or two. Worst case, I get a kind of perfunctory conversational response, which I take as a lack of interest.

But after the first minute or two, I am at a loss. Whatever observational comment I used as an excuse to talk has run its course. I kind of feel that if the women is interested, she might find something to carry on the conversation with, but I wonder if I am being too passive. Do I need to push a bit further? Or did I shoot my shot, and she is just being polite because I was polite with my approach?

submitted by /u/Tyrannosaurus_Sex2
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/favxUjG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages