Not sure how to proceed - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Not sure how to proceed

I (m24) have been chatting with this girl (f23) I met for almost 2 weeks now. Things started out really well and the communication was great, it seemed that we clicked almost instantly. After a bit I decided to ask her out on a date where she said yes. We went and played this cool outdoor mini golf and then walked around/got drinks afterwards. It seemed that while we were together she seemed to have a really good time (laughing, eye contact, continuing conversation) and this continued as I walked her back to her house. After I dropped her off at her door I began my walk home and texted her that I had a great time. She said thank you and it was fun and “ya well have to try to do something again when we’re both around.” We both have pretty busy schedules which makes sense why she said that but I have noticed that we haven’t been chatting as much since the first date and she seems possibly fading. Not sure how to go about this and see how she really feels/if she wants to go out again. Would love some advice on how to proceed. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Suitable_Performer17
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/SxrMtRD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages