I know this girl from uni, she’s not on my course but we have mutual friends and she came down to tennis once (I’m on the team).
We matched on Tinder but she didn’t respond to my messages, so I messaged her on Instagram (is that weird?) and got slow but seemingly keen replies - she said she’s using an old phone as hers was broken. Few days later she just stopped replying so I took that as she’s not interested, so I dropped it. However I’m back on Tinder and we’ve matched again, same thing happened in not responding to my messages.
Is she wanting me to chase her? I’m not good at reading women so I’m a bit clueless. I’m also on placement right now so won’t be on campus for about 2/3 months so have no opportunity to catch her around.
Do you think she’s interested in me? Should I message her on Instagram again, or just bide my time? Any advice is welcomed.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2R1Nley
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment