I'm (26) about to cut off a relationship with a girl (23) that is questioning my sexuality. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 21, 2019

I'm (26) about to cut off a relationship with a girl (23) that is questioning my sexuality.

A little description of me. I'm quiet, good looking, a bit slim, tall.

I've really connected with this girl. From all indications dating is inevitable. She has asked me if I've been asked out by a gay before, which I answered no. On different occasions she's made remarks that seemed like she thinks of me as gay.

Today she asked again if I was gay. She said "So you look like one" and "You act like one sometimes". When she noticed I was no longer comfortable with the question she started down playing it, saying "come on.. I'm just teasing", which wasn't cool with me. She started deflecting with how her exes cheated on her. She told me "she didn't know it was a big deal, and she didn't mean to make me feel less of a man". Told her I don't feel less of a man. I feel if she's this concerned about the way I look and act then we shouldn't be starting a relationship. It's all downhill now. I feel really sad, I really like her.

I need advice please.

A little more info: She's the first girl asking me this question and I've been with several. Though I intend making this one last.

TL;DR Potential date thinks I look and act like a gay sometimes. I'm not cool with this and is considering cutting it off before it even starts.

submitted by /u/bittery_ex
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QXI4EN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages