I recently asked a coworker of mine out to see a movie with me, and that was his response. It has been two days since I asked him and I have yet to get a response. So far I’ve taken it as a rejection because I feel if he wanted to go, he would’ve given me an answer sooner. However, I feel like I should give him more time since I’ve been told by a coworker who is close to him, about a month ago, that he wanted to ask me out on date but was too shy to ask and wanted to know what I would say if he did ask. I’m not sure how to interpret the situation, and my friends aren’t sure what advice to give either. I’m thinking of asking him directly, but I’m also afraid that I’ll come off as pushy if I do.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2W9xGxF
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment