Should I quit Tinder? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 21, 2019

Should I quit Tinder?

Help! I’m a 20 year old chubby latina with no experience in dating. I moved to Germany last year because of college and started using Tinder about a month ago to help me meet new people. I’ve only been on two dates with two different German guys so far, but the results have been rather disappointing.

So the first one: I matched with my dream guy on the first day of using the app, chatted for a bit and decided to have a drink together the next week. It was my first date ever and I was pretty nervous, but I think it went all right. He was easy to talk to, gave signs that he was into me and even said he would see me soon. I wrote him a few days later asking if he wanted to go see a movie together but never replied.

As for the other guy, we texted a lot over the course of a few weeks. We had similar interests and he seemed pretty excited to meet me. Once we were on the date I was a bit more confident since I had a previous experience but this guy was a bit more difficult to talk to. I got nervous once again, and I wasn’t feeling it romantically speaking; but I still wanted to get to know him a bit more. After the meet up he said he had a good time, but we stopped texting after that.

I’m a rather introverted person and I don’t really enjoy meeting new people like this, but I’m trying my best to put myself out there. It feels like it’s a waste of energy and time, and at this point I just starting to think it would be better to just quit Tinder. I know I’ve only been on two dates, but I’m working on being more confident in myself and this experiences have only helped in fueling my insecurities. I know you can’t get to know a person in one date, so I was hoping they would be up to meet at least a second time; I hinted to that and they seemed to be on board. But yeah, you know how that ended.

So here are my questions for you guys: • Should I quit Tinder? • Should I ask the guys what did I do wrong? • How can I score a second date?

If you have any other advice, I’ll be thankful!

submitted by /u/peach_koala
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2R4nEtE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages