Acceptable to slide into DMs? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Acceptable to slide into DMs?

Is it acceptable to slide into DMs? Ive never done it before. I'm only getting confident now and starting to date women.

For example, worked over Christmas with a girl 2018 and got on well with her. Recently found out off a co worker that she said she missed me and I think she's really attractive. I'm certain she doesn't have a boyfriend. Should I just go for it?

Not even to try and hook up.but try to organize a date or whatever.

submitted by /u/Slncii
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ul5Wgc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages