Do you give a flake a second chance? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Do you give a flake a second chance?

Was SUPPOSED to go on a bowling date with this girl, but went home after 20 minutes of waiting for nobody. About an hour later, she texted me. Saying sorry, and that she "Got in a fight with her mom, resulting in her going to another city, in which her phone was dead until she got with her dad" I mean, it's an excuse. Still flaked on me. I messaged her two hours b/f date, and she didn't open it. If she wants a 2nd chance, do you guys typically give it? I guess technically this is the second time a date issue has happened, as last Friday, we had a last-minute reschedule because whatever she was doing was gonna take longer than expected. I k. Excuse after excuse. I typically try to always be understanding and, kind, I guess. But should I put my foot down for this?

submitted by /u/DiscosTurtles
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VgY628
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages