How to meet girls when you don't drink? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

How to meet girls when you don't drink?

Hey all, I'm a 19 year old guy that doesn't drink so I find it quite hard 2 meet girls on nights out as they are usually drinking and getting with a drunk girl when you are sober seems incredibly dodgy to me. I'm very inexperienced when it comes 2 talking 2 girls. My confidence has never been great from a young age and its something I'm always trying to improve on. A lot of my close friends have either gone off to university and the ones that haven't are in the same boat as me so meeting people through friends isn't an options either. So i was wondering if anyone had any tips to either meet girls or improve confidence. Thanks.

submitted by /u/siorjules
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32mY6zu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages