I really need help - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 21, 2020

I really need help

So basically I (M13) know this girl(F15) and I have sort of a thing for her, I never said this to anyone except 1 or 2 of my friends. Our families usually make jokes about us getting together in the future, and I usually blush, so does she. The problem is, we live in different countries. I am Egyptian living in Saudi Arabia and she lives in Egypt. I go to Egypt on vacation every 2 years and meet up 1 or 2 times in my 2/3 months of my vacation. I got her facebook and she recently hearted my update. Do I tell her how I feel? If so, how? I am male She is female

submitted by /u/MoatazProAtAll
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2wCBC1v
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages