What does this mean? If it means anything. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 22, 2020

What does this mean? If it means anything.

Hello people of reddit!

I (22F) feel kinda silly over thinking this, but I’m curious if anyone has any insight on why guys/girls do this.

My friend posted a silly video of me on her Instagram story last week and this really cute guy she knows saw it and followed me. He proceeded to like some of my photos so I, who is sometimes overly confident, messaged him saying hi. (Im kinda over the internet flirting game after being in it for years so why not?? Worst thing he could do is ignore me lol)

Anyway, we’ve been messaging about a week about our lives and what we do. Simple stuff. Nothing deep. But pretty consistently throughout the day.

But the thing is, I kinda hate messaging. I get bored of it and the longer I message someone the more I feel obligated to and get bored. But he seems super legit and I sometimes look forward to it.

Long story short: what do guys usually want out of this? Like will he want to meet? Or is he just bored and wants someone to be in his inbox? He also apologizes if he doesn’t respond within a few hours, which is not needed but sweet. And then if the conversation lags he will start something new.

I’m dumb and overthinking this but he’s super my type and I’m kinda picky. And my friend says he’s really great!! I just don’t know if some people need to get to know each other through texting for a bit or what.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/so_much_energy_7
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32nnfK7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages