What is he thinking - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

What is he thinking

I was getting mixed signals from this guy I was seeing, so I straight up asked him what his feelings were. He responded saying he was interested but was afraid he couldn’t give me enough time because of his job. I sent a long a message to put it short about how I’m not looking to be in a clingy relationship (my job is very demanding too). He’s read it but hasn’t responded. I’m afraid I scared him off. Is he just thinking about how to respond? Should I text again? Or should I take it as it’s over.

submitted by /u/Parking_Table
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2HMC9Qz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages