Am I being clingy/crazy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Am I being clingy/crazy?

Okay, so I'm 27 and he's 30, we've been talking a little over a month and he just came to visit this weekend. That part was great. Our conversations are always great too. But he always does this thing where he either very minimally or just doesnt talk to me for like 2 days but he'll watch my Instagram stories and leave me on read. Which I'll stop messaging when he's done replying, but we still talk regularly either texting, on the phone or facetime. But it bugs me sooo much when he just doesn't reply and it makes me feel like he could just run off anytime. Although I guess it should be noted that when we actually met up and kissed for the first time he cried...and later told me he's 'falling for me' and then I think it was the next day he said/asked about being like actually together, which I agreed, but because men are men I wasn't sure how serious to take it. So I think we may actually be a thing? But my trust issues just feel like it was pillow talk. The main point though is the communication, he lives a couple hours away and I know people are busy and whatnot but the part of leaving me on read drives me insane especially when we just wont or barely talk for a couple days at a time. Is that a normal thing people do?

submitted by /u/marieb831
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39ezdeM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages