Arguments - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Arguments

So me and my girlfriend have little arguments every now and then and i’m usually the one that acts mature and cleans it all up. this time we got in a argument and she’s just ignoring me and i feel like i’m just the person that’ll do anything to make her happy but she’s just stepping all over me. i’m tired of it. i love her to death but she just calls me weird and leaves me in read. i just wanna say “cool i see how much i mean to you now” or should i just not say anything and let it die down? cause at this point anything i say to her she just doesn’t care.

submitted by /u/gnarliiii
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/332ttkr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages