F21 asking for clarification about date and sex tomorrow night with M22 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, November 26, 2020

F21 asking for clarification about date and sex tomorrow night with M22

I [f21] have a guy [M22] coming over tomorrow because date plans changed, and I'm already stressed about school. I'm worrying so much about not having alcohol in the house, and not knowing what we're going to do. I also have issues letting people into my space so this is already a big deal. Pretty sure we're having sex though, that's not in dispute.

I've already told him I suck at dating, and I know asking for clarity isn't a bad thing. Would it be cool to say something like.

"Hey, I'm excited for you to come over tonight, but with school and generalized anxiety, the ambiguity of tonight is making me really anxious. So if you want to keep the spirit of the date we could play monopoly or two person cards against humanity, or if you want to we can just cut to the chase and have sex. Either way knowing what the plan is will really help me."

(I'd honestly prefer the latter, having stress relief without any pretence would be great, but we haven't outright said we're having sex so idk, I'm nervous he'll get turned off)

submitted by /u/cherryredjess
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mgbe2k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages