Feel like I did something clingy.. and I need some honest thoughts on it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Feel like I did something clingy.. and I need some honest thoughts on it

Hey guys, SO I (21F) feel like I did something kinda clingy and I just wanna get some honest thoughts on how bad it is... when I did it, I didn't think it was a bad idea but now that I look back at it, idk I need some opinions on it, so here goes:

So a couple weeks ago, I started talking to this new guy (24M) that I matched with. We exchanged numbers and stuff and we got along well. He seemed like he was interested because he'd bring up hanging out a couple times and I'd be like ya I'm down and, long story short, last Thursday, he brought it up again and asked when that'll be. We were pretty much just going back and forth on when to meet (neither of us had a solid date or time in mind), so then I finally asked if he wanted to do sometime over the weekend.

Wellll, he disappeared after that and I was like damn why'd he disappear when he's the one who initated it. Sooo last night, I decided to double text him and give him a solid date and time this time (since last week, neither of us stepped up to do that lol) and I was like "hey you texted me to meet up, but I guess we were both busy, are you still down to meet up this weekend at 6 on Saturday?"

And it's been like a whole ass day and he hasn't said anything (he's obviously not as interested anymore so I def will not be texting him anything again) BUT HOW BAD IS THAT?? I feel like that was pretty clingy and I just wanted to hear some thoughts on it.

submitted by /u/simplyanon345
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mnJl8o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages