Finally got the courage to talk to a woman - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Finally got the courage to talk to a woman

I told myself that I was going to stop being scared and introduce myself to girls I like. So I mustered up my courage to walk over to this one woman at my church. I said "Hey my name is so and so what's your name?" She replied with "I'm this persons wife. What did you say your name was again?"

I feel quite embarrassed but at least I faced my fears lol

submitted by /u/HeavenlyApple
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fxbffV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages