How do I move forward? or should I? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

How do I move forward? or should I?

I recently noticed a guy from my class, and now the semester’s pretty much over. A couple days ago I slid up on his instagram story and we talked for a while. I ended up trying to ask him to go out with me and my friends, but he said he was busy. I’m sure he really is busy, but I don’t want to ask again if he isn’t interested at all. I don’t want to be the one to always start the conversation, but I don’t know how to let him know that I’m interested without potentially embarrassing myself.

submitted by /u/bby-gorilla
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3m8MDwf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages