How Do I Stop Overthinking and Overanalyzing? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

How Do I Stop Overthinking and Overanalyzing?

I (M20) met this girl (F18) in September, we hung out once platonically and it was really fun. I’ve never had a girlfriend and currently only have 2 friends who I barely see. Im lonely and college sucks.

I’m extremely anxious when we text and I tend to overthink every single detail. Who texted first? How long has it been since she texted? What does that emoji mean? Is she online and ignoring me? Ect. I have found this to be extremely draining and mentally exhausting.

She’s been responding to my text and seems kinda interested. The other day she even texted me first about a show I should watch. But doesn’t seem to want to keep convos rolling.

How do I stop overanalyzing everything? I could honestly care less whether it’s a friendship or relationship I just don’t wanna mess up my chances of getting close with someone new. It’s hard to meetup because we go to different universities and Covid. Just tryna figure out how to make this less stressful.

submitted by /u/Flabberjackets
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36WYdo7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages