How do I tell my crush that I'm planning on moving thousands of miles away? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

How do I tell my crush that I'm planning on moving thousands of miles away?

This year I (22F) reconnected with some old friends from high school, and gradually become part of their wider friend group, which is how I met G (22M).

G took noticeable interest in me but I didn’t catch feelings for him until a few months ago. He is an introverted, reserved guy with not much relationship experience, but we have gradually become closer and I honestly expected him to ask me out by now, but he hasn’t. And yes, I know girls can ask guys out, but his hesitation is making me think that if he wanted to actually be with me, he would’ve taken action already. He invites me to his family events, walks me to my car, goes out of his way to spend time with me. We’ve even held hands a few times so it’s almost as though he doesn’t know what the next step should be. He isn’t like this with anyone else but me.

In the meantime, a transfer opportunity has come up (in another state) and I’ve applied for it. G is the only reason I would stay where I am, but I haven’t told him about the possible transfer because I’m scared it will be misconstrued as me not caring about him.

What should I do?

This feels like such a dilemma and I don’t know who to talk to about it.

submitted by /u/SequelMcGee
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Uz8VeI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages