I don't even know if i'm interested in dating, but I want a relationship - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 16, 2020

I don't even know if i'm interested in dating, but I want a relationship

Okay so this is a bit of a roller coaster, I find it very hard for me to understand my feelings towards dating and relationships so any advice is greatly appreciated. So I am 20 y/o female and I haven't even had a first kiss or been on a date. I don't feel repulsed by the idea or anything but it's never really been a concern of mine so I haven't really tried. These days I feel more ready to start trying but I don't know where to start. I feel so inexperienced and I'm worried that I would come off as a prude because I get extremely caught up in boundaries and I feel like I would want to take everything slow. The thing is, I feel like people at my age would be put off by this, especially if they're more experienced. I tried a couple dating apps out there just to see whats up and the majority of people there wanted to meet up immediately and when I told them we should get to know each other more they never responded. Am I the weird one? Is this how things are now? How do I meet people and make connections when I'm so afraid that I'll let them down with my inexperience?

submitted by /u/Azumisearching
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32PyY5L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages