Is it at all surprising to women how many men get 0 attention or interest from women? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Is it at all surprising to women how many men get 0 attention or interest from women?

I was having a conversation with one of my girl friends, and I told her that across 4 different dating apps I'd get no matches at all, and at work and day to day life I'd never had a girl attracted to me

This seemed to come as a surprise to her because she couldnt believe that girls didnt hit on me on social media or in person because I'm apparently "good looking"

submitted by /u/dbd00
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/365Sn4e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages